100g whipping cream
1 tablespoon green tea powder
125g cream cheese, soften
3 egg yolks
4 egg whites
1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Grease and lined the botton of a 23-cm cake form and wrap the outside in foil because it will be baked in a water bath.
- In a bowl which can be put over a pot of boiling water, mix the milk, cream, green tea powder together before adding the cream cheese to combine well together.
- Place over a pot of boiling water to stir until thicken. Let it cool.
- Add in the flour, then the corn flour until well-blended and set aside while you prepare the egg white mixture.
- In a clean bowl, whip the egg whites until foamy before adding the cream of tartar, and then the sugar gradually and continue whipping until soft peaks are formed.
- Fold the egg white mixture into the cheese mixture and pour into the cake form and bake at 160°C in a water bath for 50-60 minutes or until set and golden brown.
- Remove the cake from the oven and from the cake pan to cool, as the cake will shrink much more if you leave it to cool in the cake pan.