Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ekströms Dessert Testing

Creme Brulee, Chocolate Mousse, and Panacotta, what do they have in common?

They do take some time to make (trials and errors included!) I remember however the first panacotta I tasted was made by Johan, from this Ekströms ready-made dessert products in Sweden. They are actually quite good, all you need mostly are milk and/or whipped cream, do some heating up and let it set in the chiller.

They are going to be introducing the above-mentioned dessert and is inviting people to be testers (I got tipped off by Sylvia of Peaches and Donuts because it's only for those living in Sweden) and have put myself up test their creme brulee. Now I just wonder if I would be able to personalise it by adding lemon grass as per my previous made-from-scratch attempt of the lemon grass creme brulee. Vi får se or we shall see as they say it in Swedish, if I am being picked to be a tester.

No comments:

Post a Comment