Makes about 36 mini donuts
2 mixing bowls
Mini donuts baking pan
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 teaspoon oil
4 tablespoon vanilla yogurt (or ordinary one, I just happen to have them for breakfast)
100g milk chocolate bar, for dipping the donuts
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl (flour, sugar, baking powder) and all the wet ingredients in another bowl (eggs, milk, vanilla extract, oil, yoghurt).
2. Pour in the wet ingredients gradually into the dry mix; you want to avoid a lumpy batter. The final consistency should be a thick and smooth mixture.
3. Butter the mould with a brush and scoop 1 tablespoon into each individual mould, they should be only half filled, so that your donut will have a hole in the middle.
5. The final product should be spongy, like a cake. Let it cool while you melt about 100g of milk chocolate.
6. Dip each donut only half way (well, if you want it to be a full chocolate covered donut, just dunk it all in, but you will probably need more melted chocolate) and let it cool in a large flat cookie tray, making sure each donut does not touch each other.
7. If you feel like putting some icing instead, mix icing sugar and milk to get a thick glaze and add coloring accordingly. Do the same like dipping into the melted chocolate.
8. For assembling into the F1 shape, just use long wooden sticks and thread through accordingly.